Monday, April 21, 2014

Follow.net Review - Competitive Intelligence Software

Understanding your market and your competitors is critical in this economy. Things are changing rapidly. Your business needs a competitive edge in order to survive. In my previous video, I showed you how to research your niche by using simple tools. Today, I want to share with another amazing tool that you must have in your arsenal. You can download it at http://www.sovannachuon.com/follow 

I use Google Chrome. There is an extension for it. Please watch the video to see how I install the extension. It is extremely simple.  
 


Below are some screen shot of what you get for free.  This is very powerful data.

These are the people that mentioned about Empower Network.

Twitter

Below is an example of ads that were picked up by Follow.net on Empower Network.
Empower Network Ads

Check this out.  These are top keywords found on Empower Network when this article was written.
Empower Network keywords

I hope you can see why I love follow.net so much. It can spy on your competitors. If you used it correctly, this gives you a competitive edge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment