Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What is video blogging

http://WorkingFromHomePartTime.com - In this video, I will be covering what is video blogging. Also, I'll share with your tips and tricks that I think is critical to making good video blog. When I first started blogging, I didn't know what to write. People told me to write about myself. In the back of my mind, there's nothing about me to share or worth sharing. Unbeknownst to me, I have a unique story that many immigrants to the the United States can relate to.

Tune in and hear my story. Most importantly, learn how I made a transition from regular blogging to video blogging. I will share with you what is video blogging in my own words as I understood it. It has been a fun journey in the last six months. The last four weeks are more entertaining as I get to enjoy doing vlogging. If you watched and listed to my story, then you execute on my advise, you will do just as well if not better. Ready for a treat?

video blogging tips

Similar hyperlink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment